Gripping Memories


Memory Storage in pictures


I have my photos on iPhotos, on Flickr, on Google photos. Flickr (used to?) give you one TB free storage, for iPhoto you need to pay for iCloud space, Google's storage is limitless for reduced resolution. I like Google's option because you can search your photos by keyword, and it makes nice collections of events. It's also great for sharing albums. Every photo has its own (shortened) https link, but I think they decay? Flickr's https-links are/were great. Frustratingly, I now have to delete duplicates endlessly, having triggered the automated upload on more than one front...this I need to sort out. Now I see iMazing, which is something like Time Machine for your iPhone and iPad...At some point all this memory curating may drive me crazy. Speaking of natural memory ability, today is my totem animal's day. Me, my imagination and reality: a three-body problem. (I have finished The Heartland Trilogy- great fun, and have just started reading The Three Body Problem, by Liu Cixin, translated by Ken Liu) So far it's fascinating. I must try to go through The Feynman Lectures on Physics (link not verified, free to read online)




Muscle Memory in Cats
Try Muscle Memory, Gatti!
H/T: MAMILS!

Popular Posts