 |
| Found on the grounds of Archeological Museum of Asklepion Epidaurus. Not sure what it is, but intriguing and pretty. |
I watched: Alien 3 (meh);
Coraline (****);
Past Life (***1/2);
Maudie (****1/2)
Kissing our Grecian pleasures goodbye, I return to the mundane challenge of stopping the cat from peeing in the avocado tree pot. Pine cones, they say. Or kiss the tree goodbye.
 |
| This one will not pee on my avocado tree: good kitty! |
 |
| I guess the baclava chocolate nest will be a lasting memory, completely appropriated by my body. |
Greece has very tasty food, and not too expensive either. Meals are social affairs that last 'til the wee hours of the morning. We stuffed ourselves with: stuffed aubergine, stuffed tomatoes, beets, zucchini balls, tzatziki, spanakopita, all the meat and fish dishes (of course), fava beans, cheese pies, fried feta, ouzo, rosé, dolmades, salads; okay I'm hungry now.
 |
| A poor substitute: 'Ate all the liquorice toffees in the lounge: a six hours lay-over will do that to you. |