Not, Sturm und Drang


Not, Sturm und Drang

Don't tell me you've NOT seen
a fat person die from starvation yet
even the rotund can die
from heartbreak
When you go all higher case
It turns one pusillaniMouse
Maybe four is the limit
BUT MORE THAN FOUR
Makes for perturbation
Though I have known
but little violence personally
it is NOT true that
what does NOT put me down
makes you stronger
We're NOT talking evolution here
It's more like epi(c)genetics
Sometimes it does NOT kill you, yes
It does cripple and maim
Even lab rats can carry baggage
You don't care for gossypium?
Who made you
the one to tell me
NOT to get my 'nicker' in a twist?
There is no need to slay a
lioness every time you want honey
for your porridge

(A Promptless Passion Poem)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Popular Posts